Recruiting Solutions Overview
Recruiting Solutions is a locally owned, independent staffing agency that provides customized workforce solutions on a direct hire, contract to hire and temporary basis. The key to our success has been building quality, long-term partnerships with our client companies and field associates. Recruiting Solutions is here to help you find career opportunities that best fit your preferences and talents with employers of choice.
Recruiting Solutions specializes in placing experienced professionals in the following categories: Office Professional, IT, and Skilled Manufacturing. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, we can help you make the right connection that works for you!
Recruiting Solutions is seeking Commercial Assemblers with a positive attitude and strong aptitude for mechanical assembly, including experience using basic measuring and hand tools. Manual dexterity and strong attention to detail are important, as well as ability to follow work instructions carefully and efficiently. Experience operating conventional machines and working in a production-oriented and results driven environment is applicable. On-the-job training is provided, but experience in an industrial setting is required.
- Responsible for performing production work in various departments
- Starts, operates, tends, stops, and assembles finished product
- Inspect product to ensure high quality as needed
- Must possess a high level of manual dexterity and basic literacy and math skills
- Ability to operate with speed and accuracy, and maintain a team player attitude
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED), or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 - 5 years experience in a manufacturing setting, preferably in an assembly role
- Resumes should show recent experience in assembly and a stable work history.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
- Work is performed in a manufacturing setting which requires the use of personal protective equipment, such as safety glasses with side shields, mandatory hearing protection, and safety shoes with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards.
*The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.