Recruiting Solutions Overview
Recruiting Solutions is a locally owned, independent staffing agency that provides customized workforce solutions on a direct hire, contract to hire and temporary basis. The key to our success has been building quality, long-term partnerships with our client companies and field associates. Recruiting Solutions is here to help you find career opportunities that best fit your preferences and talents with employers of choice.
Recruiting Solutions specializes in placing experienced professionals in the following categories: Office Professional, IT and Skilled Manufacturing. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, we can help you make the right connection that works for you!
Recruiting Solutions is currently hiring for a 2D Drafter for a reputable client in the Columbia, SC area. This position is a support role for the Estimating Manager and is responsible for the organization and upkeep of all information relating to the estimating process. This position offers full time hours at a pay rate of $18/hour.
- Create new shop drawings for clients and implement revisions and final approval process with a minimal amount of direction
- Work with Solid Works and Draftsight (or AutoCAD) to update and maintain standard drawings with the most up to date specifications
- Play an integral part in defining the client’s brand identity with efficiency and manufacturability in mind, as well as preserving brand integrity
- Coordinate interrelated activities with other departments to promote efficient workflow
- Must be able to work with shop personnel to resolve design issues and ensure that the best design is achieved
- Perform other related duties as required
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Associates Degree preferred, or High school graduate with relevant experience
- Must have Proficiency with Draftsight (or AutoCAD), preferably also SolidWorks
- Must have at least 2 years of design experience
- Must have strong attention to detail, be highly organized and able to manage multiple high priority projects
- Strong communication skills required to gain the required information with the shop and project managers
- Must also have the ability to work independently with minimal direction and be flexible enough to change directions quickly