Recruiting Solutions Overview:
Recruiting Solutions is a locally owned, independent staffing agency that provides customized workforce solutions on a direct hire, contract to hire and temporary basis. The key to our success has been building quality, long-term partnerships with our client companies and field associates. Recruiting Solutions is here to help you find career opportunities that best fit your preferences and talents with employers of choice.
Recruiting Solutions specializes in placing experienced professionals in the following categories: Office Professional, IT and Skilled Manufacturing. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, we can help you make the right connection that works for you!
Recruiting Solutions is seeking a Maintenance Electrician for a manufacturing company located in Blythewood, SC. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity. The position is responsible for repairing and maintaining machinery, equipment, physical structures, and plumbing and electrical systems.
- Ability to make hand sketches for Jig and Tool, Mechanic and Electrical shops
- Continuously improve and practice proper "5-S" and safety skills
- Apply previous techniques to specific problems, work time reduction, cost reduction, etc.
- Sizing for fits, bearing change, preload, etc. (use charts)
- Work with Engineers for specs, predictive maintenance and rebuild spindles without supervision.
- Plant and machine knowledge
- Reprogram all types of programmable controllers after power failure, and troubleshoot and repair frequency controllers.
- Work with rebuilt area to completely overhaul QA equipment
- Assist with purchase orders and assist in machine spare parts inventory and registration of parts
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and /OR five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Effective communication and time management skills