Electronic/ Electrical Troubleshooter
Recruiting Solutions is seeking an experienced Electrical Troubleshooter to work for an established company in Lexington, SC. This is a 3rd shift opportunity!
- Troubleshooter needed for high volume manufacturing facility located in Lexington, SC.
- Ability to troubleshoot AC/DC drives and motors, AC/DC control circuits, 3 phase motors.
- A working knowledge of PLC programming logic is a plus, but not required
- Applicant must be able to troubleshoot using schematics and electrical prints
- Must be able to use computers and maintenance management systems for documentation
Requirements and Qualifications:
- An AS degree in Electronics a plus, but not required
- 4 years equivalent work experience required
- Applicant must be self-motivated and able to work in a small team environment
- Applicant needs to have good problem solving skills and able to learn quickly
- Job also requires light mechanical work