Job Responsiblities of the Assembler:
- Responsible for performing production work in various departments.
- Starts, operates, tends, stops, and assembles finished product
- Inspect product to ensure high quality as needed
- Production workers need a high level of manual dexterity and basic literacy and math skills. They also must be team players and operate with speed and accuracy.
Job Requirements of the Assembler:
- 1+ years' experience in a manufacturing setting, preferably in an assembly role
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs periodically
- Eager attitude and willingness to cross-train as needed
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.