What You’ll Do
- Input, update, and monitor sales order data and status information using an electronic Order Tracking System.
- Maintain required hard and soft copy documentation including Master Sales Order Files, correspondence with clients, general contractors, subcontractors, and interoffice communications.
- Communicate with subcontractors via telephone, fax, and email as required to arrange services, obtain quotations and other documentation, and to confirm scheduling and progress.
- Provide interdepartmental communications to ensure project and order activities are progressing as scheduled.
- Maintain strict budgetary control of all external activities required to complete the order with maximum profitability.
- Maintain strict scheduling control of all external activities required to complete the order within the allotted time as specified by the client or client’s representative, or as directed by company management.
- Coordinate and monitor subcontractor installation activities to ensure accurate schedules and timely completion of the works in compliance with the scheduling requirements of the client or as directed by company management.
- Coordinate and monitor internal client production and shipping activities to ensure compliance with client scheduling requirements.
What We’re Looking For
Sound like the perfect fit? You might be the right person if…
You have experience with a high volume workload and thrive in an environment with constant change
You have a strong attention to detail, highly organized, able to juggle multiple high priority projects.
You are an adaptable individual that enjoys working with a diverse set of customers and outside vendors
You love connecting with others and possess strong written/oral communication skills
You have excellent problem solving, negotiating, interpersonal and motivational skills
You are results-driven, tenacious, and collaboratively
What Is Required
- Minimum of 1-3 years of previous experience as a project manager.
- Proficient in Excel with additional ability to use Word and Microsoft Outlook.
- Ability to read construction drawings is required.