Recruiting Solutions is a locally owned, independent staffing agency that provides customized workforce solutions on a direct hire, contract to hire and temporary basis. The key to our success has been building quality, long-term partnerships with our client companies and field associates. Recruiting Solutions is here to help you find career opportunities that best fit your preferences and talents with employers of choice.
Recruiting Solutions specializes in placing experienced professionals in the following categories: Office Professional, IT and Skilled Manufacturing. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, we can help you make the right connection that works for you!
Indirect Tax Analyst
The Indirect Tax Analyst will be responsible for preparation of the financial statement income tax entries, all tax returns and related audits, tax research and tax planning. The pay will be between $40K-45K.
Some of the Things you will be responsible for:
- Perform simple tax calculations and assist with performing moderately complex tax calculations.
- Research transaction tax issues and provide guidance based on research of transaction tax laws and regulations.
- Prepare/assist service provider with preparing complex tax returns and reports involved with state, local, property, sales and/or other tax liabilities.
- Prepare information used in tax audits and assist with meeting all required deadlines.
- Prepare data required for Unclaimed Property compliance and provide to firms for required processes in timely manner.
- Handle all inbound and outbound calls from internal personnel and customers with professional tax advice.
- Responsible for manual decision making process of release of orders with tax logic.
Must Haves For The Job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance plus 1 – 2 years of hands-on experience with transactional tax.
- Solid accounting skills and basic general ledger experience.
- Firm understanding of tax laws that affect the company.
- Demonstrated background adhering to standard procedures/practices with proven experience exercising judgment and determining appropriate actions within those defined procedures/practices.
- Proven ability to self-manage/prioritize strict deadlines and ability to work on problems of moderate scope.
- Strong oral and written communications skills with a track record of building productive internal/external working relationships.
- Advanced MS Office skills, specifically Excel and Word.
Compensation & Benefits
This position has a base salary. Benefits include profit sharing (which is discretionary and not guaranteed), health insurance, 401k, FSA, STD & LTD, vacation benefits (accrued at 10 days a year to start), 10 paid holidays, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and tuition reimbursement.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year