Recruiting Solutions is a locally owned, independent staffing agency that provides customized workforce solutions on a direct hire, contract to hire and temporary basis. The key to our success has been building quality, long-term partnerships with our client companies and field associates. Recruiting Solutions is here to help you find career opportunities that best fit your preferences and talents with employers of choice.
Recruiting Solutions specializes in placing experienced professionals in the following categories: Office Professional, IT and Skilled Manufacturing. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, we can help you make the right connection that works for you!
A company in Greenville, SC is looking for a Safety Coordinator. The pay is $18hr and it is a long term temp position, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm position. The candidate will be responsible for assisting the EHS Manager to carry out functions of the Safety Department. Functions include, but are not limited to, assistance in coordination of safety related events, training, updating procedures and policies, enhancing safety presentation materials and incident investigation support.
Job duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinating OSHA required annual training programs
- Assist with the creation and implementation of the Safety Program
- Coordinate training schedules and maintain training records
- Coordinate the Third-Party Safety Certification Program
- Update Safety Program per OSHA regulation changes and updates
- Coordinate the Random Drug Screening Program
- Support incident investigations and complete Investigation Reports
- Document all incident investigations and maintain files in accordance with OSHA law
- Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of the Safety Program and modify as necessary
- Provide leadership in instilling a zero-tolerance safety culture
Requirements are as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree in safety related field or 3-5 Years’ experience in the safety field
- Training in OSHA law and safety guidelines
- Solid public speaking skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Safety training experience
- Effective communication skills