Recruiting Solutions is seeking Heat Treat and Manual Machine Operators for a manufacturing client in the Rock Hill, South Carolina area for 2nd and 3rd shift.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Demonstrated expertise/aptitude in Heat Treat Operations. –OR-
- Demonstrated expertise/aptitude in ID/OD/Rotary Table, Flatbed Grinders, Lapping and Polishing machines.
- Experienced in forklift and overhead crane operation.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and have skill in blueprint reading, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing, and the ability to perform basic shop trig computations
- Ability to use precision micrometers, calipers and other measuring instruments
Work Environment/Physical DemandsWork is performed in a manufacturing setting which requires the use of personal protective equipment, such as safety glasses with side shields, mandatory hearing protection, and safety shoes with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards. Ability to lift up to 75lbs. Occasional pushing and pulling of forged and finished goods’ baskets.