Recruiting Solutions is a locally owned, independent staffing agency that provides customized workforce solutions on a direct hire, contract to hire and temporary basis. The key to our success has been building quality, long-term partnerships with our client companies and field associates. Recruiting Solutions is here to help you find career opportunities that best fit your preferences and talents with employers of choice.
Recruiting Solutions specializes in placing experienced professionals in the following categories: Office Professional, IT and Skilled Manufacturing. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, we can help you make the right connection that works for you!
The Collections Analyst manages the collection and resolution of outstanding Accounts Receivable balances from accounts, prepares weekly reports for management providing status of open issues and responds to inquiries from customers, sales or external collection resources.
- Review new orders timely for approval, hold, or qualification while considering status of existing accounts receivable.
- Contact all customers with an AR receivables that is assigned to collect past dues and resolve disputes.
- Achieve maximum performance through communications with customers for payment information based on aging and resolves issues blocking payment.
- Communicate and promote strong collaborative relationships with the Credit/Collection Team, Warehouse Team, Product Management, Sales, Carriers and any other departments/contacts as necessary.
- Accurately researches collection histories on new and existing customers.
- Research and provide proper resolution in an expedited manner to RMA, Short Ship, Program, and Price Protection items that are generated via debit and/or short pay.
- Perform complex reconciliation of accounts for problem resolution.
- Identify, recognize, and address concerns/red flags before they become problems and propose solutions to Management.
- Escalate large collection or reconciliation issues appropriately.
- Evaluate opportunities for improvement in business processes and policies and provide suggestions.
- Complete special projects with varied and complex components as needed.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Commitment to continuous improvement to comply with Synnex Corporation standards.
- High School Diploma with a minimum of 2 years related, accounts receivable and reconciliation experience, Bachelor Degree desired.
- Working understanding of collection/credit procedures and the interdependencies of such systems
- General accounting knowledge with computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience using QuickBooks desired
- Established experience using analytical skills to resolve root cause of issues/problems and working with numerical data
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Proven background working in a team environment interfacing with employees at all levels
- Solid time management and organizational skills with the ability to perform basic research and analysis with minimal supervision
- Ability to be flexible with position duties and scope of work
- Ability to multi-task
- Customer Service Oriented
Pay is $17/hr
This is a 6 week temporary assignment, with possibility of fulltime employment
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- Accounts Receivable: 2 years