Recruiting Solutions is a locally owned, independent staffing agency that provides customized workforce solutions on a direct hire, contract to hire and temporary basis. The key to our success has been building quality, long-term partnerships with our client companies and field associates. Recruiting Solutions is here to help you find career opportunities that best fit your preferences and talents with employers of choice.
Recruiting Solutions specializes in placing experienced professionals in the following categories: Office Professional, IT and Skilled Manufacturing. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, we can help you make the right connection that works for you!
Inside Sales Representative
A company in Wellford, SC is looking for an Inside Sales Representative. The pay is $18.00hr temp to hire, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm position. Must have 5+ years of extensive experience in Sales.
Responsible for managing incoming sales calls. Work primarily on the telephone streamlining the order process, generating sales, providing quotes and product information necessary to close business. Provide assistance to outside sales representatives with sales opportunities. In addition, coordinate communication efforts and build relationships with current and future customers.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Demonstrate strong listening skills and build rapport with customers through friendly, engaging communication.
- Work as a team player.
- Manage all incoming calls.
- Conduct ongoing customers’ needs; price, availability, freight quotes, expediting orders.
- Develop sales opportunities by identifying new distributors; reviewing company information, obtaining account approval from outside sales representative, processing credit references, reviewing credit with accounting, and preparing quotations.
- Set up new accounts after credit approval by verifying contact information, telephone, fax, and email; transfers all information to database.
- Order entry; communicating with the warehouse manager on expected ship dates
- Provide technical assistance; explaining technical features
- Suggest new and related items
- Monitor scheduled ship dates to ensure timely delivery.
- Maintain communication with outside sales representatives; providing leads, quotes, order status.
- Participate in management meetings and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items.
- Assist in logistics; request rate quotes and process bill of ladings.
SAFETY / HOUSEKEEPING
- Always work in a safe manner and ensure co-workers do the same
- Maintain a neat and sanitary work area
- Looking for someone with great phone voice, diction, and grammar
- Someone who is great with people/clients