- Performs moderately complex product design, systems analysis and programming activities for applications that may require research.
- Performs design, implementation and maintenance of single product modules/sub-systems or on lower level issues of multiple products.
- Prepares technical documentation of product sub-systems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Performs moderately complex defect verification, release testing and support for assigned products.
- Researches defects reported by QA or Customer Support and develops solutions to the defects.
- Researches and understands the marketing requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria and competitive issues.
- Researches new technology or development tools to remain informed of current technology.
What We’re Looking For
Sound like the perfect fit? You might be the right person if you have…
- Strong technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation.
- Excellent skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation.
- Sound understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What Is Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Programming Experience (5 years)
- Knowledge of SQL Development (3 years)
- Working familiarity of C# and Visual Basic (2 years)