Recruiting Solutions has an opening for a Senior Plant Mechanic with a major manufacturer in South Carolina. This position will be based out of Greenville, South Carolina and this person will be an essential part of the startup of a new facility. This person will be required for line maintenance and the construction and integration of new equipment.
This individual should be able to diagnose and repair simple and complex mechanical and electrical issues, perform routine maintenance tasks and consult with engineering on long term solutions to equipment issues.
The successful candidate will use state-of-the-art computer diagnostic equipment to pinpoint issues and develop a cost-effective solution for each mechanical issue.
This would not be considered a change over or set up mechanic position.
- Centrifugal / Positive Displacement Pumps
- Valves, Meters, Instrumentation And Piping
- Instrumentation And Controls
- Positive Displacement Fillers and Gravity / Pressure Fillers, Liquid Fillers
- Cartoning Equipment
- Pressure Sensitive Labeling Equipment
- PLC And HMI Systems (AB Primarily)
- Fluid Transfer Components
- Manufact. Tanks, Flowmeters, Loadcells Capping Equipment Conveyors
- 4+ years of experience working with mechanicals, instrumentation and controls in a cGMP environment. ?
- Familiar with a CC (Change Control) system, PM (Preventative Maintenance) system and be able to troubleshoot complex mechanical problems. ?
- Significant mechanical aptitude and previous experience troubleshoot complex problems is required. ?
- Degree in Mechatronics strongly preferred; however, HS Education with Military Experience or A.S. Degree would be considered. ?
- Individual should be able to rebuild, changeover and diagnose moderate to complex problems associated with the previously identified equipment