Duties and Responsibilities of the Machine Operator:
- Set up and operate a continuous-process and automated machine.
- Coordinate with the Plant Manager in the day to day tasks.
- Monitoring and control of a continuous manufacturing process.
- Quality inspection of the manufactured goods.
Skills Requirements of the Machine Operator:
- Technical knowledge and interest in Engineering.
- Experience in machinery troubleshooting and maintenance is an advantage.
- Experience in continuous production is an advantage.
- A good understanding of quality management and ability to analyze problems, process the information and respond accordingly to mitigate the problem.
- Willingness to learn and acquire more responsibilities within the company.
- Forklift experience is an advantage.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.