Recruiting Solutions Overview:
Recruiting Solutions is a locally owned, independent staffing agency that provides customized workforce solutions on a direct hire, contract to hire and temporary basis. The key to our success has been building quality, long-term partnerships with our client companies and field associates. Recruiting Solutions is here to help you find career opportunities that best fit your preferences and talents with employers of choice.
Recruiting Solutions specializes in placing experienced professionals in the following categories: Office Professional, IT, and Skilled Manufacturing. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, we can help you make the right connection that works for you!
- Maintain, troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and improve hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and mechanical equipment
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Complete shop records and use reporting systems following established procedures
- Provide quick response to maintenance requests and calls from maintenance leadership and manufacturing operations teams
- Follow safe work methods and procedures at all times to avoid injury to self and co-workers or damage to company property. Must use of all required personal protective equipment, following safety precautions (e.g. LOTO), ensuring machine guards, etc.
- Perform welding and plumbing as needed
- Follow proper housekeeping standards to ensure clean and organized maintenance work areas
- Operate motorized equipment, including but not limited to scissor lifts, fork trucks, etc.
- Use a wide range of powered tools, hand tools, and vibratory tools/equipment
- Mechanical aptitude – ability to understand basic mechanical concepts and relationships
- Knowledge of safe shop operation practices
- Good work ethic and a positive attitude; willingness to learn new ways and meet expectations of the various maintenance assignments
- Dependability; demonstrate and maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions
- High School degree, diploma or a GED equivalent qualification from an accredited institution
- Education and/or work experience requirements:
- Certified Journeyman with 2 or more years of experience in one of the following trades: Electrical or Mechanical,
- OR Associates Degree or equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical field with at least 2 years of current hands-on working experience,
- OR Minimum of 8 years of experience working in Industrial Maintenance trades
- Ability to read / understand electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics
- Experience working with 480V, 220V, 120V, and low volt DC electrical controls and systems
- Able to read blueprints, electrical and hydraulic schematics
- Ability to operate motorized equipment, including but not limited to scissor lifts, fork trucks, etc.
- Ability to use a wide range of powered tools and hand tools and vibratory tools/equipment.
- Must be able to supply your own tools
- Physical demands of the position include: bending, stooping, twisting, crouching, squatting, kneeling/crawling, climbing/ balance (e.g. stairs, ladders, catwalks, mobile equipment), reaching at, below and above shoulder level, flex/extend neck, grasping, squeezing, manual dexterity (gross and fine motor), sitting, walking and standing for long periods of time. Handling and lifting of parts or materials - minimum of 50 lbs. lifting/carrying and 75 ft-lbs. pushing/pulling is required.
- Ability to change shifts, work overtime and weekends as required
- Prior experience troubleshooting and problem solving in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Knowledge of robot operations and programming
- PLC experience preferred. Understanding of PLC logic, performing minor editing and programming changes
- Experience working with the following electrical diagrams: PLC logic, process flow diagrams, instrument flow diagrams and/or P&ID drawings