Recruiting Solutions is a locally owned, independent staffing agency that provides customized workforce solutions on a direct hire, contract to hire and temporary basis. The key to our success has been building quality, long-term partnerships with our client companies and field associates. Recruiting Solutions is here to help you find career opportunities that best fit your preferences and talents with employers of choice.
Recruiting Solutions specializes in placing experienced professionals in the following categories: Office Professional, IT and Skilled Manufacturing. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, we can help you make the right connection that works for you!
Manages the QMS to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards. Provides appropriate quality systems training to all levels of the organization. Provides leadership to quality assurance team. This position is a 1st shift, temp to hire opportunity, 6:00am-2:30pm Monday-Friday. The pay is starting $20-25/hr.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans, promotes, and organizes training activities related to product quality and coordinates such training so as to respond to customer issues regarding quality.
- Provides direction to employees engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials and process.
- Monitors and reports manufactured product quality company wide.
- Monitors process capability.
- Manages the development of all core documents, FPI and Inspection Check Sheets and Inspection and Packaging Instructions
- Participates in the APQP process from conception through launch
- Manages the Quality Assurance aspects of Inspection and Testing of Processed and Purchased or Processed Product
- Manages the CAPA Process
- RABSQA Certified Lead Auditor for ISO/TS 16949
- Ensures the QMS is established, implemented and maintained in accordance with ISO/TS 16949
- Identifies training needs for ISO/TS 16949 requirements
- Manages internal QMS audit program.
- Monitors compliance of the quality system and reports monitoring results to management.
- Manages LPA audit schedule, results and actions
- Manages sample layouts, revalidations, set-up approvals and product final (staging) audits.
- Formulates quality control objectives and coordinates objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Reports results of Quality objectives and action plans
- Leads Management Review Process
- Provides leadership and directs the work of quality assurance team.
- Ensures team members are properly trained. Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of team.
- Develops and maintains a cohesive team; works with appropriate personnel to resolve issues of conflict.
- Minimum AA/AS degree in related discipline, BA/BS preferred. Minimum of six years’ experience in quality assurance field
- Management skills to develop short and long- range plans to meet the needs of the customer and company goals.
- Demonstrated knowledge and technical skills in:
Statistical Process Control
Blueprint reading including GD&T
Gage calibration and MSA
Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
Document Control Process
Continuous Improvement Process
Management Review Process
- Demonstrated leadership skills with ability to direct, coordinate and evaluate the performance of the department and the team
- Excellent math application and comprehension skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and teaching skills, demonstrated ability to interact with customers, vendors, and all levels of the organization
- Excellent organizational and presentational skills