Recruiting Solutions is a locally owned, independent staffing agency that provides customized workforce solutions on a direct hire, contract to hire and temporary basis. The key to our success has been building quality, long-term partnerships with our client companies and field associates. Recruiting Solutions is here to help you find career opportunities that best fit your preferences and talents with employers of choice.
Recruiting Solutions specializes in placing experienced professionals in the following categories: Office Professional, IT and Skilled Manufacturing. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, we can help you make the right connection that works for you!
The primary function of the position is to identify, eliminate, and control hazardous conditions that may lead to injury and/or property damage using safety standards, best management practices, and analytical techniques. This is a temp to hire opportunity starting at $17/hr. The position is 1st shift, 6:00am-2:30pm with overtime as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct and administer monthly safety committee meetings
- Conduct regular safety inspections, document findings, and implement corrective actions
- Maintain all site required documentation related to safety issues, i.e. accident reports, inspection reports, training logs, LOTO, etc.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all required training/licenses (forklift, crane, man-lift, hearing conservation, first responders, etc.)
- Conduct regular safety trainings with employees for areas related to our industry.
- Research and initiate solutions to improve or solve safety situations.
- Research and understand all safety regulations pertaining to the manufacturing and metal-stamping industry and ensure we are in compliance.
- Coordinate with management to ensure corrective actions are closed properly.
- Coordinate PPE Program: safety glasses, safety shoes, hearing protection, respirators, etc.
- Ensure proper documentation for all safety-related activities.
- On the job training and 5S organizing.
- Associates degree and/or 4 years’ related safety work experience in related field.
- Good computer skills, including working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets.
- Excellent organizational skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Excellent communication skillsExcellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- High degree of confidentiality; ability to generate a sense of trust