Recruiting Solutions is a locally owned, independent staffing agency that provides customized workforce solutions on a direct hire, contract to hire and temporary basis. The key to our success has been building quality, long-term partnerships with our client companies and field associates. Recruiting Solutions is here to help you find career opportunities that best fit your preferences and talents with employers of choice.
Recruiting Solutions specializes in placing experienced professionals in the following categories: Office Professional, IT and Skilled Manufacturing. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, we can help you make the right connection that works for you!
A company in Williamston, SC is looking for a 1st shift AND 2nd shift Production Supervisor. The pay is depending on experience, $17-20/hr. Duties include but are not limited to: supervises and coordinates activities of employees engaged in operating automatic and secondary presses. Supervises and coordinates activities of support personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Studies production schedules and estimates labor hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Interprets company policies to employees and enforces safety regulations.
- Interprets production schedule to employees and assigns duties.
- Establishes or adjusts workload to meet production schedules.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Troubleshoots; performs tasks to maintain and set up dies and tools.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of production, department, or employees.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists employees in solving work problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate employees to achieve work goals.
- Verifies and approves labor records.
- Observes employees to ensure compliance with standards.
- Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Sets up machines and equipment.
- Reports machine and equipment malfunctions to maintenance personnel and production manager.
- Performs activities of workers supervised.
- Provides leadership to team members.
- Ensures team members are properly trained. Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of team.
- Develops and maintains a cohesive team; works with appropriate personnel to resolve issues of conflict.
- High school education with 2 years manufacturing related experience or equivalent.
- Good leadership skills. Ability to direct, coordinate and evaluate the performance of the team.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and teaching skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Good organizational and presentation skills.
- Ability to move up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to obtain an industrial powered lift truck license.