- Create and edit original web, social, and media content using equipment including DSLRs, C100 video cameras, sound recording equipment, and smartphone capture.
- Edit photo/video content and create graphics using Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere, and After Effects.
- Refine audio through sound mixing and audio post-production enhancement/cleanup, and search for music tracks.
- Monitor and manage brewery social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat.
- Monitor social media performance and provide detailed analytics to management
- Provide customer service via social media channels.
- Manage photo and video archives.
- Design typography solutions and high-end use of imagery through scale, layout, and composition.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience
- Advanced Photoshop, Advanced InDesign, Advanced Illustrator, Advanced Premier & After Effects highly desired.
- Proven familiarity with social media platforms listed above.
- Experience in operating DSLRs, C100 video cameras, sound recording equipment, creative shot composition, and editing required.
- Experience with glidecam stabilizer, aerial drone videography, and stop-motion animation is highly desired.
- 3+ years of experience with in an agency environment or in house design team preferred.
- BA, BFA in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, Advertising or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience in motion graphics, illustration, typography preferred
- Experience with color-correcting preferred