Extrusion Machine Operator
Recruiting Solutions is seeking Machine Operators for a manufacturing company located in Lexington, South Carolina.
- Pull ribbons and tooling for different design tubes.
- Fill out production reports
- Fill out requisitions for raw materials
- Load and unload reels
- Assists in maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Maintains required records according to work instructions.
- Consistently must observe established safety standards and/or guidelines.
- Consistently must meet Division quality standards for all production.
- Is required to adhere to all Division Policies, Procedures, Rules and Regulations in effect now, or in the future.
Requirements and QualificationsPrevious production experience in an electronics manufacturing environment preferred.Experience in continuous processing preferred.Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and ability to communicate effectively in a work group/team environment with regard to all job requirements, functions, and duties.Ability to learn, comprehend, and apply rules and regulations pertaining to safe handling of hazardous materials.Must be able to utilize and safely operate hand tools (hammer, screwdriver, knives, work scissors, dikes, razors, and bolt cutters), nail guns, and torches.Ability to read and comprehend written instructions.Must be able to communicate effectively in a work group/team environment with regard to all job requirements, functions, and duties.