This is a certified nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide affordable housing for families at or below 80% of Area Median Income.
The Executive Assistant provides high-quality administrative and clerical assistance to the Executive Director ("ED"), including but not limited to scheduling meetings, creating and managing loan files, creating board packets for meetings, and vetting phone calls and other communications.
People who have experienced housing insecurity are strongly encouraged to apply.
- 3-5 years of experience in an administrative capacity.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented with the ability and willingness to be hands-on and solve problems as they arise.
- A self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Professional attitude and demeanor.
- Ability and willingness to self-motivate and self-direct.
- Strong administrative, organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to interact with board, borrowers, partners, funders and the general public.
- Commitment to mission-driven lending.
- Assemble board meeting packets.
- Answer phones and direct calls.
- Maintain confidential information.
- Prepare reports.
- Take accurate, detailed meeting minutes.
- Update website and social media platforms.
- Review loan files for compliance and completeness.
- Update all databases with new contacts.
- Complete check requests as needed and directed.
- Assist with credit card reconciliations.
- Schedule meetings and site visits.
- Make all travel arrangements for company-related events.
- Communicate with vendors, lenders and borrowers as directed.
- Draft and distribute monthly newsletter.