On-Site Human Resources Assistant
- Full-life cycle recruiting responsibilities to include sourcing, scheduling, interviewing, and making recommendations for hire
- Onboarding employees in a manner compliant with local and state guidance
- Conduct professional reference checks on candidates, administer appropriate testing, and confirm background checks and drug testing have been completed as required by client
- Communicating and coordinating start details with both employee, client, and RS staff
- Reporting for various metrics: open orders, candidate submittal tracking, cycle time for interview request, feedback, offer, etc.
- Employee check-ins: following up with employees on their first day, after their first week, and after their first month.
- Employee management; handle employee relation issues as necessary to include corrective action counseling. Documenting and communicating conversations and counseling to both Koyo and RS team
- Tracking call outs and reporting directly to supervisor. Closely monitoring to determine if any further counseling is needed
- Conducting quality reviews for employees and utilize feedback
- Appropriate and timely handling of any incident or accident reports
- Work closely with RS staff to ensure candidate information is shared
- Administrative component to include verifying paperwork is complete, documentation, etc.
- Additional job duties as required
- Ability to communicate effectively and act as a liaison between multiple parties
- Experience in recruiting or human resources preferred
- Bachelor degree in related field or related years of experience