Recruiting Solutions is a locally owned, independent staffing agency that provides customized workforce solutions on a direct hire, contract to hire and temporary basis. The key to our success has been building quality, long-term partnerships with our client companies and field associates. Recruiting Solutions is here to help you find career opportunities that best fit your preferences and talents with employers of choice.
Recruiting Solutions specializes in placing experienced professionals in the following categories: Office Professional, IT and Skilled Manufacturing. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, we can help you make the right connection that works for you!
A company in the Greenville, SC area is hiring for a QA Specialist for around $35k-$42k BOE. This is primarily a 1st shift role, (Monday- Friday 8am- 5pm but this role does have to work some 2nd shift, 3rd shift, and weekends).
The QA Specialist (HACCP Coordinator) will be responsible for developing, implementing, managing, reviewing, revising and enforcing the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) program and associated principles at a Poultry Processing Plant. This person will be leading the HACCP function for the Quality Assurance team and maintain and update the HACCP plant manual. This person will work across all functions at the plant to outline all at risk behaviors/processes in the plant and develop plans on how to address.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Review new procedures and documents for impact on food safety
• Review any new items for impact on food safety
• Review process changes which may introduce or alter current food safety hazards
• Participate in plant’s food safety team
• Participate in internal/external audits
• Review HACCP Plan annually / provide training on HACCP
• Review HACCP data on a regular basis
Any other duties assigned by the QA Manager
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 2 or more years of experience working in a quality related field in a food manufacturing environment OR Bachelor’s degree of Food Safety/Technology or related science field
• 1 or more year of food safety and HACCP experience preferred
• Supervisory experience preferred.