Do you want to use your office experience and organizational skills but don't want to work full-time? Are you good with numerical data and would like an opportunity to enhance your accounting knowledge? Would you like to work as an office professional, but still work in a casual, country environment?
Established agri-business located near Hamilton City, CA seeks a detail-oriented individual to maintain business records for multiple entities, track expenses, and perform general clerical duties. This key role requires a unique individual with the ability and desire to perform clerical and accounting tasks for a diverse population of supervisors, as well as interact with outside vendors.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE PART-TIME OFFICE CLERK/ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT
- Previous office experience
- Minimum typing speed of 40wpm net
- Experience with MSWord and Excel
- Ability and willingness to utilize older technologies, i.e. electric typewriter
- Demonstrated 10-key skills with accuracy
- Proficient with numerical computations
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and interact well with diverse individuals at all levels: supervisors, employees, business professionals
- Must have verifiable, favorable professional references
- Contingent upon criminal background investigation
16 - 20 hours per week
$17.00 per hour