Recruiting Solutions is seeking a Medical Receptionist for a practice located in Downtown Columbia. This opportunity is temporary-hire and pays $12/hour.
- Greet patients and manage check-in/check-out responsibilities
- Complete insurance requirements
- Answer phones and manage schedule
- Maintain forms and office supplies required for front desk activities
- Other general administrative responsibilities
- At least two years of Medical Receptionist experience, 3-5+ preferred
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations and procedures
- Previous experience with scheduling, referrals, or insurance verification
- Outgoing, welcoming demeanor
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.