This position will collaborate with a variety of Business and IT teams to build solutions, investigate and troubleshoot data discrepancies, assist in the onboarding of new departments, build and ensure data integrations are functioning properly, validate system enhancements, and serve as a technical expert with a focus on maintaining maximum reliability for the SharePoint on premise farms. Candidate should have extensive experience with Microsoft SharePoint, including creation, administration, configuration and development. Candidate should have a strong background in gathering and communicating technical requirements, and have excellent customer interaction and communication skills.
- Contributes to design, development, testing and deployment activities necessary to deliver superior quality solutions
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues in a timely fashion
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Then maintain product test software and demos for training purposes
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment
- Collaborates with the business and technical team members on current processes and propose solutions to enhance current processes, including advising on system options, risk, cost vs. Benefits and impacts
- Able to understand technical requirements and properly infer concepts and details
- Able to map customer requirements to detailed mapping and technical requirements
- Ensure customer preferences (opt in/opt out, deliverability, etc.) are accurate and reliable
- Work with IT to enhance analytic capabilities and ensure data integrity
- Ensure integrations and ETL processes are functioning properly and validate system enhancements
- Design and draw use case diagrams, business model diagrams, and flowcharts
- Understand data flows and transformations
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field is required
- 7+ years in General IT Development or Administrative experience
- 5+ years administering and configuring Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013 and 2016 (on premise - not online) in an enterprise setting.
- Ability to be influential and can work with management and team members to optimize SharePoint system reliability
- Ability to effectively manage SharePoint users, roles, site collections, tenants and other SharePoint entities
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude required.