- Help create new shop drawings for clients and implement revisions and final approval process.
- Work with AutoCAD to update and maintain standard drawings with the most up to date client specifications.
- Integral part of defining the client’s brand identity with efficiency and manufacturability in mind, as well as preserving brand integrity.
- Coordinate interrelated activities with other departments to promote efficient workflow.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
What We’re Looking For
Sound like the perfect fit? You might be the right person if you have…
- Consider yourself an AutoCAD guru!
- You are capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously and aren’t afraid of a tricky deadline.
- You have strong attention-to-detail and are highly organized.
- Must also have the ability to work independently and be flexible enough to change directions quickly
- You are results-driven, tenacious, and self motivated.
What Is Required
- Must be able to read blue print drawings.
- High school graduate with applicable experience or Associates Degree required.
- Proven knowledge of AutoCAD, Draftsight, SolidWorks, or related drafting software.