The Market Coordinator position is responsible for driving quality applications and capturing deals that meet the Company’s risk and profitability guidelines. This position is a key resource for creating and maintaining professional and profitable relationships with dealer customers.
· Develop and maintain positive business relationships with dealers through daily conversations and solicitations; providing exceptional customer service, effective and timely communications and responsiveness to all credit processing questions and inquiries while maintaining a high level of integrity.
· Educate dealer representative on company products including how to structure applications to ensure optimal success with the program.
· Establish and track monthly purchase objectives for assigned dealers.
· Assist Funding team with the resolution of documentation issues.
· Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
High School or Equivalent.
· Prior auto industry experience preferred.
· Must have professional and persuasive communication and negotiation skills with the ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent sales skills; ability to think quickly in a dynamic environment and successfully overcome resistance.
· Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
· Proficient computer skills with working knowledge of internet and standard business applications such as Microsoft Office; Ability to quickly learn new computer applications as required.
Must be able to pass criminal background check, credit check and drug screen
· This position requires being able to sit for 8 hours a day
· Constant daily use of computer and telephone
· Able to communicate verbally and in writing
This position is full-time, requiring schedule flexibility to include evenings and Saturdays as scheduled based on the needs of the Company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour