Monthly financial closings, balance sheet reconciliations, review financial transactions in the GL, in addition to preparing ad hoc reports as requested. Will assist and support other departments with financial-related tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting , Finance, or Business with an option in Accounting
- Understanding of GAAP
- Advanced understanding of Excel
- Ability to be coached and learn new processes, but still make able to suggest good processes improvements
- Able to work well both with a team and without supervision.
- Contingent upon favorable references and post-offer background check
If you are interested in this Accounting opportunity and qualify per the requirements, please apply today!
COMPENSATION: $22/hour plus benefits including Medical, dental, vision, plus retirement