Recruiting Solutions is seeking entry-level professional candidates with strong administrative skills and an eye for detail. If you are driven to resolve problems and love working in a team environment, this could be a great opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate will assume the responsibilities of a Data Entry Specialist . All tasks related to this position are to be done in a manner consistent with Recruiting Solutions procedures, quality standards, customer needs and applicable local, state and federal regulations.
The main functions of this position include the following:
- Review mortgage loan details
- Sort and scan information from mortgage loans electronically
- Identify errors and missing information for mortgage loans
- Input the correct data or make authorized changes upon identification
- Possibility of moving to HIA collector position following solid performance on projects
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for the position:
- HS Diploma / GED required. Combination of education and experience may be considered
- Strong time management skills
- Superior organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to work independently while understanding the importance of team work
- Comfortable working evenings and weekends as needed
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must possess ability to maintain confidential information with the highest level of professionalism.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and data entry skills
Keywords: Administration, project support, coordinator, support specialist, data entry, communication, problem-solving, multi-tasking, time management, detail oriented
Job Type: Temporary project
Salary: $12 /hour