Recruiting Solutions is a locally owned, independent staffing agency that provides customized workforce solutions on a direct hire, contract to hire and temporary basis. The key to our success has been building quality, long-term partnerships with our client companies and field associates. Recruiting Solutions is here to help you find career opportunities that best fit your preferences and talents with employers of choice.
specializes in placing experienced professionals in the following categories: Office Professional, IT and Skilled Manufacturing. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, we can help you make the right connection that works for you!
A company in the Greenville, SC area is looking for PPAP Administrator for a long term contract (6 months to a year) with possibility of going permanent. This is a Monday – Friday (8:00am-5:00pm) starting at $17hr. The ideal candidate will need to have at least 3yrs of experience with PPAP documentation.
Essential Job Duties:
• Communicate with Sales to ensure customer PPAP requirements are understood.
• Work closely with Sample Technician and our factories to get appropriate PPAP documentation for a customer PPAP order.
• Monitor and update customer Quality portals and communicate these requirements as necessary to sales.
• Join cross-functional PPAP review meetings with Sales Engineers and Customers.
• Review PPAP documentation for accuracy and correctness.
• Distribute PPAP documentation through Customer Quality Portals or through Sales.
• Follow up Activities: Tracking, monitoring, and communicating the status of PPAP requests to Sales, Factories, and customer quality contacts to ensure timely PPAP approvals are obtained.
• Familiar with PPAP documentation process within ISO9000/TS16949 quality systems.
• Able to read and interpret Engineering Drawings with knowledge of GD&T
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Good multitasking capabilities along with proficiency in time and project management skills.
• Strong problem solving and corrective action capabilities.
• Strong computer skills within a Microsoft Windows environment including the use of MS-Office applications, Excel, and Access.
• Knowledge of various Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA) techniques and their limitations.
Education and Experience:
Associates degree in a technical field and/or 3 or more years of experience directly related to PPAP document creation and coordination.