To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
1. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
2. High attention to detail.
3. Knowledge of ICD-10/CPT coding.
4. Human relations skills to deal effectively with patients, clients, staff and Board members,
community members, and visitors in a professional and courteous manner.
5. Ability to work independently and productively.
6. Demonstrate awareness, sensitivity, and appreciation of Indian culture, traditions, customs, and
7. Knowledge of all confidentiality requirements as outlined in the Corporate Compliance Plan.
8. Ability to maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times.
9. Ability to meet deadlines and assigned projects in a timely, efficient manner.
10. Ability to make mathematical calculations quickly and accurately.
11. Ability to use a variety of equipment and computer systems necessary to perform duties.