Location: Simpsonville, SC
Pay: $21/hr.+; Commensurate upon experience
Shift: 8:00 p.m. – 8:00 am.
Type: Direct Hire
Relocation: Compensation Package available
Recruiting Solutions is searching for qualified Reicofil Technicians for a manufacturing facility in the Simpsonville, SC area. The individual will be responsible for coordinating line operations as well as monitoring and troubleshooting total spinning process to insure a quality product is being produced according to specifications.
Position ResponsibilitiesPerform line start-up and shut downCoordinate and assist in line thread-upCoordinate and assist in line set-up and changeoversUse quality data results to make adjustments to process conditionsOperates manufacturing equipment within the specified limits of the appropriate Standard Operating ConditionsMonitor, verify and change process conditions such as; air pressures, temperatures, profiles, quench conditions, spinbeam pressures, RPM’s, draw air, line tensions, vacuum box conditions, webformer speeds et ceteraMonitor product quality to meet customer specificationsOperation and monitoring of Kiss Roll and SurfactantOperation and monitoring of Resin RoomWinder operations including doffing unit rolls and associated documentationAssist with installation of web former conveyor beltPerforms troubleshooting of Reicofil production linePerforms shift clean-up and participates in Down Day activitiesComplete daily inspection of overhead hoist, operate safelyCommunicate with off-going and on-coming Reicofil Technicians to ensure proper handoffInitiate Temporary Change Notices (TCN) as neededFill in for team leader when necessaryMaintain manufacturing line to 5S/OLA standards.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to understand and interpret process settings vs. SOC
- Ability to use a calculator
- Working knowledge of FIRM
- Advanced troubleshooting skills and good mechanical abilities
- Thorough knowledge of the occupation hazards and corresponding safety precautions necessary for the safe performance of assigned duties
- Willing and able to work flexible hours including rotating shifts as needed