Projects vary, but all involve the development of new systems/applications, specifically defining and performing analytical tasks to improve and ensure the quality of new and existing systems/applications working with business users and technical staff in the design, development, integration and maintenance of these systems/applications.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Four-year computer science/IT or other business discipline degree.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ progress experience in areas of business analysis, project management, or software development.
- Must have experience with software development process, business process, data analysis, SQL queries, software testing/planning, and/or customer service.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, MS project and Visio, SQL Server Management Studio, and Visual Studio Online.
- Ability to identify and validate requirements and organize the information into a logical document understood by the customer.
- Previous experience working with conversions, upgrades of software, web service interface.
- Project execution skills gained through experience with implementation of software projects.
- Strong team player and effective collaborator.
- Masters degree in computer science/IT or other business discipline degree.
- Experience in writing test cases, functional manual testing and issue tracking.
- Experience in elicitation and documenting user requirements to meet a business objective.
- Agile development experience is a plus.
- Automated testing experience is a plus.