Location: Florence, SC
Schedule: Full-time; Mon-Friday, 7:45am to 4:45pm
Recruiting Solutions has an internal opening for a Recruiting Assistant at our Florence, SC location. The primary purpose of this position is to support the organizational goals of our recruiting staff, while interacting directly with both internal and external clients, employees, and candidates. This is a highly visible position that requires exceptional communication and organizational skills.
What You’ll Do
- Support Branch Manager and Recruiting Coordinators by:
- Posting online job listings on a variety of job boards; maintain incoming applications in a timely manner. Monitor incoming applications to internal website.
- Primary sourcing using our broad set of recruitment tools and by using Boolean Search Logic.
- Select candidates to screen by phone and schedule with a firm understanding of the needs of our clients.
- Sustain and monitor Staffing Coordinators’ calendars by scheduling a set number of interviews per week.
- Full life cycle recruiting and ownership of orders, including personally conducting a set number interviews per week.
- Keep detailed, HR compliant notes from conducted interviews – maintain these notes in our internal database in an organized and efficient manner.
- Complete new hire legal paperwork with eligible candidates, as well as assist with the client onboarding process.
- Conduct professional reference checks on candidates, as well as complete background checks and drug testing as required by client.
Review job ads for open positions, research clients/prospects and notes in internal database; diligently ask for leads to support Business Development team’s initiatives.
- Participate in job fairs and recruiting events to identify candidates, as well as special projects as needed.
What We’re Looking For
Sound like the perfect fit? You might be the right person if…You have experience in a professional, fast-paced environment and thrive under constant changeYou possess a strong understanding or desire to learn the staffing industry, labor and employment lawsYou love connecting with others and possess strong written/oral communication skillsYou are capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously while remaining organizedYou are an outgoing, adaptable individual that enjoys working with a diverse set of clients and candidates. You are goals-orientated, positive, determined, and self motivated.
What Is Required
- 4 year degree – BA/BS or related business experience
- 1+ years of experience in a professional, fast-paced office environment
- Staffing industry and/or HR experience preferred