Recruiting Solutions is seeking multiple Part-Time Customer Service Representatives in Columbia, SC. If you have customer service experience in a fast paced environment, we want to hear from you! This would be a great part-time schedule, competitive benefits and opportunities for growth.
Customer Service Representative Job duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Answer high volume calls
· Greet customers warmly and resolve their issues in a prompt manner
· Assist with adjustments for property and casualty claims
· Contact customers with updates on their claim status
· Obtain and examine all relevant information in order to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes
· Recommend improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods and procedures in order to prevent future problems.
· Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
· Review claims adjustments with dealers, examining parts claimed to be defective and approving or disapproving dealers’ claims.
· Review insurance policy terms in order to determine whether a particular loss is covered by insurance.
Customer Service Representative Requirements
· 1+ years of Customer Service Representative experience required
· Call center experience preferred
· Property and casualty insurance experience preferred
· GED, High School Diploma, or equivalent
Please submit resumes to email@example.com.
This job can also be found on #glassdoor