HVAC Installer Benefits Include:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
HVAC Installer Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot, repair, maintain, and install HVAC and related equipment as assigned in a timely, high-quality manner.
- Conduct work with highest level of professionalism, build client, coworker, and outside contact relationships, and offer solutions to clients.
- Uses a variety of hand tools, following blueprints, wiring diagrams, piping schemes, or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair units.
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Maintain a high level of professionalism by arriving to work on time, maintaining a neat physical appearance
HVAC Installer Requirements:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience
- Versatile with working with residential HVAC experience required
- Ability to travel to multiple locations
- Ability to communicate and explain complex HVAC, Electrical, Mechanical issues with customers in a way they understand.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If interested, please apply through our website or send resume to email@example.com