• Utilize abrasive belts and wheels to finish dental instruments.*
• Detect unacceptable quality on instruments and correct any practices or processes that do not meet
• established standards.
• Maintaining compliance standards and specifications for products using specified measurement tools • Following all OSHA and company-specific guidelines for safety.
- Basic reading and writing (English)
- Basic math skills
- Minimal to moderate physical strength is needed
- Ability to perform routine, repetitive operations while maintaining attention to detail.
- Must work well under general supervision; will be required to make some independent judgments concerning product quality and take necessary corrective action
- Able to learn to use measuring instruments such as calipers, micrometers, protractors and have basic blueprint reading ability
- Prior work requiring manual dexterity helpful but not necessary
- Ability to learn new instruments, using written specifications or an approved sample
- Ability to train others to follow established work instructions and assignments
- Computer knowledge helpful but not necessary