POSITIONS FOR PROFESSIONALS IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY:
Client develops and deploys technology solutions that drive business growth and supports our global operations. They differentiate themselves through the application of technology, taking an approach that includes in-house technical expertise, proprietary solutions and strategic partnerships both within and outside the company
IT organization delivers and supports business solutions for our rapidly changing global industry. As a result, a career in information technology at Client offers you the opportunity to work in a cutting-edge computing environment with a global reach. Client invests in their people and encourages professional development by creating a work environment full of opportunities to enhance and extend candidate skills.
Client has organized mentoring programs and employee networks to help grow your capabilities. You’ll be rewarded with competitive pay, cash incentives and flexible benefit programs. Client also offers flexible work schedules; such as every other Friday’s off.
Course of Study and Degrees
Client is interested in a wide range of Bachelor and Master’s Degrees in traditional IT and non-traditional disciplines such as:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Data Science
- Mathematics / Statistics / Operations Research
- Computation & Applied Mathematics
- Management Information Systems
- Electrical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Earth Science
Key Job Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
An opportunity to design, build, implement and support solutions to enable core business needs. As you help move us forward in these areas, you’ll be supported by a culture that makes a priority of employee safety, operational excellence, cultural diversity and inclusion, skills development, ethical standards, social responsibility and environmental protection — and fostering the growth of every individual employee.
- Software Developer
- Data Science
- Engineering & Scientific Applications
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Systems
- Network (Site Reliability)
- Data Engineering
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related area (see above)
- Technical skills with interest in applying technology to improve business outcomes;
- Ability to write code/scripting (i.e. C/C++, C#, Python, Java, Bash, PowerShell)
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0;
- Awareness of information technology’s current and emerging trends and direction;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
School, work experiences or exposure in the following areas is a plus:
- Cloud Infrastructure (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Services
- Continuous Integration / Delivery
- Agile Development, Networking, Unix/Linux Administration, Windows Administration
- Data Science / Data modeling
Client regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment visas or consider individuals on time-limited visa status for this position.
To learn more about the above opportunity, please send your resumes, cover letter (optional) and any questions to email@example.com.
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Client is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation. Client participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.