- Territory production, profit targets and quality goals.
- Develop, maintain and expand relationships with independent insurance producers.
- Analyzes data trends and provides product and sales performance improvement recommendations to management and peer-level business associates.
- Researches competitor intelligence and regularly collaborates with UW and pricing teams.
- Provide training on Legacy products & technology to maximize results through creative sales strategies & account prospecting.
- Liaison between Agent and company.
- Consistently perform effective sales calls throughout the assigned territory & close new business opportunities. Plan territory routes to maximize sales outcomes.
- Provide timely communication & follow-up to customers, delivering an excellent customer service experience.
- Minimum of 50% statewide travel, with approx. 6-8 nights out per month.
- Perform other duties or special projects as assigned.
Qualifications2-5 years outside sales experience, preferably in the non-standard automobile insurance industry.Excellent sales track record & motivated by achieving measurable goals.Excellent communication, organization & interpersonal skills.Have a thorough understanding of personal lines of insurance, coverage’s & producer responsibilities.Spanish speaking a plus.
Our client offers great benefits including:
- Competitive salary, quarterly bonus program, 9 paid holidays, and personal time off (PTO)
- Casual dress (at Home Office)
- Complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and employer matched 401(k)
- Company Paid Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability and Long-Term Care Insurance.
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
Apply today to be considered for the Territory Sales and Business Development Manager position!