Great Work Employment Services is seeking an experienced Material Handler with previous experience in working in a manufacturing setting. One should be able to work overtime as needed and be able to work with a team and independently. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Safely operate a roll forming mill for routine established work
2. Always follow and stress the safe operation of all equipment and follow safety guidelines
3. Perform assigned work to time standards and quality expectations.
4. Account for time and work completed manually recording data via the Labor Reporting form.
5. Make routine decisions and use problem solving to resolve basic manufacturing issues or seek assistance.
6. Report and document basic material, production and quality control issues.
7. Participate in equipment preventative maintenance at the operator level.
Apply today as this is a wonderful opportunity with growth and advancement.
There is a difference. Experience Great Work!
We have been servicing North East Ohio for more than 20 years with offices located in Akron, Canton, Brooklyn, Streetsboro, New Philadelphia, Wadsworth and NOW Euclid!! Apply online @ www.greatwork.cc