Program Assistant needed for fast growing Specialty Insurance Broker in Lakewood, Colorado.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Account Managers with administering multiple lines of commercial insurance programs.
- Assist colleagues with client and prospect needs for insurance coverage, program design, pricing structure and accounting functions.
- Perform routine data entry and MS Excel manipulation.
- Process monthly resident liability insurance program reports in MS Excel.
- Invoice individual properties in Agency Management System (AMS 360).
- Assist Account Managers with managing clients and carriers on day-to-day communication for policies endorsements, audits, accounting, and billing.
- Prepare claim reimbursement files, including maintaining loss run by client as required.
- Associates degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or related field preferred
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Problem solver with independent critical thinking
- Strong PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office with a heavy emphasis on MS Excel
Salary & Benefits:
- Starting Salary Range is $45k - $70k, plus the opportunity to earn a bonus paid on an annual basis.
- Portion of Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance paid by company
- 401K participation with matching contributions
- Paid company holidays and personal paid time off
Salary and benefits information is being included in this job posting in accordance with Colorado state law.