Assistant Account Manager position will be handling the needs of existing and potential clients in both the Commercial and Personal Lines book of business. This is a great opportunity for candidates with some insurance experience looking to grow their career. The successful candidate will have:
- A high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Perform service for customers and assist teams in developing current accounts as well as obtaining and processing new business.
- 2+ years of Independent Insurance Agency experience
- Applied EPIC knowledge and experience
- Strong written and verbal communication, high sense of urgency and high attention to detail
- CO Property & Casualty license
- Excellent organizational skills.
- $30,000 - $45,000 annually
Salary and benefits information is being included in this job posting in accordance with Colorado state law.