International Company in Twinsburg looking for Machine operators!
12 hour night shifts available- Company will train the right candidates!
DIRECT HIRE opportunity- Benefits, 401K, paid vacation & holidays
• Service, repair, and operate extrusion equipment
• Assist in initial line setup and changeovers following posted schedule
• Help in data reporting for quality control and production
• Monitor and optimize the manufacturing process in accordance with quality standards
• Blend materials and load hoppers to meet product specifications and order need
• Perform a variety of mechanical and physical testing required per product specification quality assurance using calipers and other measurement processes
• Carry out inspections and maintenance of production lines and assist with repair
• Maintain order and cleanliness in all work areas (training will be provided)
• Communicate and cooperate with fellow employees to maintain quality, efficiency, and safety metrics
If you are interested in this position please call us at 330-626-0500, or visit our office at 9307 State Rt. 43, Streetsboro 44241 for immediate consideration.