This labor-intensive Warehouse Helper/ Picker position is responsible for accurately picking by hand, beverage product orders using a voice automated headset and electric pallet jack.
Location: Chicago, IL 60624
Shift and Schedule: This is a full-time temporary position working from 5:00pm until finished, Sunday through Thursday. Must be flexible to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as it may be required by the business.
Position Compensation: The rate for this role is $16.00/hr. Paid weekly.
- Accurately pick products by matching numbers and product descriptions using voice audio headset. Hand stacks cases of product weighing up to 50 pounds repetitively from floor to over-head throughout the duration of the shift.
- Place the beverage products in a defined stacking pattern onto the pallet.
- Hand shrink wrap customer orders with label and move completed order to the loading dock staging area using electronic pallet jack or walkie-rider equipment.
- Report all product discrepancies or quality issues to supervision including damaged product, wrong store number, equipment issues, etc.
- Follow all safety procedures and adhere to all company policies and procedures, including the safe operation of equipment and help to maintain a safe, clean work environment to include general housekeeping warehouse duties.
- Ability to work while standing, pushing, pulling, bending, twisting, kneeling and lifting for the entire duration of the shift.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. throughout the entire shift from floor to over-head.
- Ability to work while using a headset, voice-activated, order selector picking system.
- Ability to hand shrink wrap pallets of completed orders.
- Ability to work in multi-temperature environments, hot or cool.
- High School or GED (required)