Employee Benefits Account Manager/CSR
Our client is a reputable independent insurance agency in Northern Colorado and is looking for an experienced Account Manager/CSR.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Assist and coordinates Benefits Management and Account management with prospect and existing client presentations, client system maintenance, and communications.
- Coordinates and prepares presentations and other communications, correspondence and documentation pertaining to prospects/clients
- Provides support to producer, coordinating renewals, follow-up, assisting in all aspects of sales support.
- Provide day to day service to clients’ employees addressing billing issues, claim issues, questions, benefits, etc. Provide responses to the client and/or employee in a timely manner.
- Provide quality assurance for prepared Benefits materials (proposals, etc.)
- Handle Individual and small Benefits accounts as assigned.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of benefit products, services and processes offered by appropriate insurance carriers.
- Maintain accuracy of benefit and client information and other assigned documentation.
- Utilize company computer systems and software tools to manipulate, correct, develop, and maintain information and customer service.
- Any other tasks as assigned
Colorado Life & Health license
2+ years as a Employee Benefits CSR or Employee Benefits Account Manager
Excellent Customer Service Skills
EPIC experience preferred
Salary & Benefits:
Salary range for this role is $50k - $70k annually, depending on experience. Benefits include 401k, Health Insurance, and Paid Time Off.
Salary and benefits information is being included in this job posting in accordance with Colorado state law.