Client Services Manager opening for Third Party Administrator in the Portland Metro area. Primary job functions will be performed in the office.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for acting as a liaison between the Boards of Trustees, and Professionals of the Benefit Funds.
- Have experience in working with public figures, high net worth, and /or entertainment field individuals.
- Possess confidence and integrity to earn client's and internal team's trust quickly.
- Manage all aspects of the client relationships with Health and Pension Trusts.
- Create and execute account strategies to develop a value-based relationship with each client
- Provide continuous internal communications to enhance effectiveness in dealing with critical client issues.
- Facilitate client meetings, including meeting agenda, report generation and follow-up.
- Review and approve client financial statements, Summary Plan Descriptions, benefit communications and other client documents.
- Monitor revenue, expenses and profitability of clients to ensure financial goals are met.
- Coordinate with New Business Sales Team to transition new clients into the business.
- 5+ years of related experience in an insurance, benefits or TPA environment.
- Exceptional team player with confidence & integrity.
- Highly developed sense of professionalism, maturity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Understanding of benefits operations and processes.
- Strong decision-making and organizational skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem resolution skills
- Ability and willingness to travel as necessary.
- $72,000 - $80,000 Annually