Pension Processor opening for Third Party Administrator in Tualatin, OR. Primary job functions will be performed in the office.
The successful candidate will:
- Process and verify participants' retirement benefit inquiries and applications.
- Apply the rules and regulations associated with the applicable plans.
- Research issues and communicate with participants, beneficiaries, union representatives and financial institutions.
- Process retirement benefit applications, researching/investigating past service, related credits and insurance deductions.
- Respond to inquiries from participants, beneficiaries, and union representatives regarding pension benefits.
- Determine benefit eligibility and request necessary documentation from unions, employers and the Social Security Administration.
- Initiate and prepare correspondence to participants, beneficiaries, employers and others regarding general account information, pension history, monthly retirement benefits, etc.
- Update pension data in Pension inforamation systems.
- $22.68 - $29.23 Per Hour
Excellent benefits package including: health (medical, dental, prescription, vision) insurance, life insurance, Accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), STD, LTD, retirement plans (defined benefits and 401(k)), FSA (healthcare and dependent care), transportation fringe benefit plan, and more!