Billing Specialist opening for a Third Party Administrator in Tualatin, OR. Primary job functions will be performed in the office.
The successful candidate will:
- Perform account reconciliation for multiple employers.
- Have a firm understanding of contribution accounting, billing and eligibility and COBRA administration for multiple Plans.
- Process monthly contribution reports, reconcile reports to payments.
- Research discrepancies, credits, retro-payments and problems, contacting employers regarding discrepancies.
- Perform employer maintenance, set up new employers, terminate employers and perform rate maintenance.
- Coordinate employer delinquency and perform routine interactions with employers, local unions and members.
- Perform quality review of processed contributions, running month-end job and review for accuracy.
- Process COBRA payments and respond to inquiries.
- Maintain accurate employer and employee contribution history records.
- 6-12 months general office experience in which the candidate has demonstrated dependability, attention to detail, and ability to interface effectively with others.
- CRT/PC experience required.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Good organizational skills.
- $22.68 - $29.23 Per Hour
Excellent benefits package including: health (medical, dental, prescription, vision) insurance, life insurance, Accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), STD, LTD, retirement plans (defined benefits and 401(k)), FSA (healthcare and dependent care), transportation fringe benefit plan, and more!