Commercial Account Manager
The Account Manager supports 2 Producers and their books of business.
This position offers a work from home and in-office hybrid work schedule in Fort Collins, CO!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Help customer understand their insurance policies/coverages and determine their individual service needs
- Analyze contracts for certificates of insurance, issue certificates and binders
- Review for accuracy all policies, changes/endorsements, audits and other documents
- Answer customer and carrier questions with day-to-day email, phone, fax and mail requests
- Prepare all necessary applications and data for a complete submission to underwriters
- Address policy change requests by processing endorsements
- Maintain high retention on existing accounts
- Increase revenue by crossing selling and writing new business
- Attend training sessions, courses, etc. to maintain up-to-date skills and licensing requirements
- Duties are done independently or in a team environment
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 2 - 5 years’ experience as a Commercial Account Manager
- Property & Casualty License
- Solid knowledge and understanding of P&C coverage, current legislation, rules, and laws
- Familiarity with contracts and provisions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Salary range of $70k - $90k based on experience and qualifications
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Paid time off
- Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Salary and benefits information is being included in this job posting in accordance with Colorado state law.